Dear Investor whether you are a beginner or seasoned pro here are some things to look for when you want to go shopping for some stock.
1) First of all don't think of it as stock, think of it as a share in business.
2) Look at a business or industry you understand, for example if you are a shoe salesperson look
at shoe retailers and shoe manufacturers, not at technology companies.
3) Do not go on tips(to-insure-prompt-service), tips are what you give your waiter.
4) Think independently, do your own homework.
5) Never quit learning, how do you think Warren Buffet became one of the richest men in the
world? He sits in his office reading annual reports all day.
Will cover more on this later.